The Epic Group wants to partner with licensed, bonded and insured contractors who are looking to grow their businesses by performing quality work and providing excellent customer service and support. As a member of our EPIC Vendor Network, you’ll have the opportunity to provide regular services for our commercial and industrial clients in your area.
The Epic Group values our vendor partners. Together, we work to execute flawlessly our promise of superior customer satisfaction. In turn, vendors who deliver on that promise earn opportunities for even more business.
- We manage more than 5,000 locations
- We field more than 150,000 service requests annually
The Epic Group is growing quickly. By becoming a EPIC Vendor, your company can join in that growth. Our fixed-rate savings model is preferred by companies looking to manage their bottom lines. Our scale and density are preferred by vendors looking for increased efficiency and predictability in work.
We’ve built our reputation on providing quality service at the right price. If you’d like to be part of our success, complete a Service Provider Qualification Form.
The Epic Group is always looking for valued partners to enhance our nationwide Service Provider Network. Please carefully read the following terms and conditions required of EPIC’s service providers.
- Self-performing contractor who excels in customer service.
- Minimum $1 million General Liability Insurance.
- Minimum $1 million in Auto Insurance for all company vehicles.
- Applicable Workers Compensation based on your state’s requirements
- Must provide Certificate of Insurance for all listed above.